Top Real estate agents, like doctors, lawyers, and other professionals can earn designations, certifications, and other credentials. While all licensed real estate agents must meet the minimum requirements of their state laws, you may also have noticed a string of letters attached to the Top REALTOR®’s name on a business card. These abbreviations mean that the agent has taken additional courses, has documented experience and has passed a test to earn a particular designation. The Riley Team is proud to have the following list of designations behind our names.
We know Real Estate. We make finding your perfect home in the right location easy and fun! Our access to the best real estate listings and exclusive vendor partnerships streamline the home buying process. Come see for yourself!
ASSOCIATE BROKER WITH REMAX ONE
GRI - GRADUATE REALTOR® INSTITUTE (LESS THAN 15% NATIONALLY)
MASTER CERTIFIED NEGOTIATING EXPERT - MCNE DESIGNATION (LESS THAN 30 REALTORS STATEWIDE)
PRICING STRATEGY ADVISOR
GREEN (LESS THAN 100 REALTORS STATEWIDE)
E-PRO - INTERNET PROFESSIONAL
ACCREDITED BUYERS REPRESENTATIVE (LESS THAN 30% NATIONALLY)
MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL
CRS - SELLER REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST (LESS THAN 150 REALTORS STATEWIDE)
ACCREDITED STAGING PROFESSIONAL (LESS THAN 40 REALTORS STATEWIDE)
SMAR - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TOP 1% OF REALTORS NATIONWIDE
REMAX HALL OF FAME
REMAX CHAIRMAN'S CLUB
REMAX TITAN'S CLUB
SMAR - SOUTHERN MARYLAND BOARD OF REALTORS HALL OF FAME
SMAR - SOUTHERN MARYLAND BOARD OF REALTORS DIAMOND AWARD
WEB MARKETING ASSOCIATION IAC WINNER - "BEST ONLINE VIDEO"
SMAR AND LONG AND FOSTER ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, 2000
LONG AND FOSTER HIGHEST GROSSING OFFICE SALES
LONG AND FOSTER HIGHEST GROSSING OFFICE LISTINGS
• Associate Broker - It takes additional education classes to earned a broker's license, but Dawn choose to work under the management of a broker, Mark Davis. Mark Davis is a Maryland attorney who focuses his practice in the areas of Real Estate, Corporation and Business Associations, and Land Use & Zoning. He is the Managing Member of Davis, Upton, & Palumbo, LLC.
• GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute. Additional knowledge and skills to help guide you through any real estate transaction smoothly and easily. Only 15% of Realtors have this designation.
• MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Expert. Of all Dawn's Designations, this is our clients’ favorite, saving our clients thousands of dollars. She has invested considerable time and effort to bring her negotiation skills to the highest professional level in real estate. There are less than 30 Realtors with this designation in the State.
• GREEN - Advance training in green building and sustainable business practices so I can seek out, understand, and market properties with green features by digital paperless marketing. The Riley Team has been Green and paperless for 10 years. There are less than 100 Realtors Statewide.
• PSA - Pricing strategy advisor.The PSA certification enhances skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the complexities of property valuation.
• ABR - Accredited Buyers Represtive Designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This designation demonstrates commitment to providing outstanding service to homebuyers.
• ePro – My first designation gave me further knowledge on cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer.
• CRS - Seller Representative Specialist. The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. There are less than 150 Realtors Statewide
• ASP - Accredited Staging Partners are educated with detailed techniques on home staging including the Steps to Stage a Room, Staging Guidelines, Detailed Staging Criteria, and additional helpful resources to help you develop a unique marketing presentation, to help sellers get top dollar.
• CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert Obtaining knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs can provide solutions, specifically short sale, for homeowners facing market hardships